Beer Battered Mussels $15.00
Juicy mussels battered in our special recipe beer batter and served with a trio of dipping sauces
Prawns and Yorkshire Pudding $18.00
Plump prawns sauteed in a beurre blanc chilli garlic sauce, layered on - top of a soft Yorkshire pudding
Breads and Dips small $ 9.00
Our chef's choice of breads, with seasonal chutneys and pickles
Lemon Pepper Infused chicken Tenders $15.00
Homemade chicken tenders crumbed with our secret spices, served with a ginger and honey glaze.
Spiced Lamb Wontons $14.00
Tender lamb and spices encased in a crispy wonton, served with a zesty yoghurt sauce.
Mexican Pulled Pok Salad $21.00
Mexican tomato concasse, spices and 6 hour slow roasted pork placed on seasonal salad greens held together in an edible crispy tortilla shell.
Chatham Island Blue Cod - 1/2 Size $23.00
Our Best Seller - sourced from the Chatham Islands, world known for quality blue cod, battered or grilled with our summer salad and steak fries.
Smoked Chicken and Bacon Lasagna $21.00
Smoked chicken and bacon layered with a creamy sauce and basil pesto, served with fresh salad greens.
Kumara, Corn and Crumbed Feta Fritters $19.00
Plump homemade fritters served with salad, homemade beetroot chutney and sour cream.
Lamb Cutlets $22.00
Tender lamb cutlets, served with a tangy minted yoghurt, kumara rosti and salad
Smoked Salmon Linguine $26.00
Smoked salmon, capers, spinach, garlic and linguine pasta, tossed together in a olive oil, garlic and chilli sauce.
Cider Pork Loin $29.00
Tender pork loin steak, sitting on a bed of cider infused caramelized apples finished off with a rich sweet and sticky jus, served with seasonal salad
Peach and Mango Layered Chicken Breast $28.00
Roasted chicken layered with cream cheese, warmed peach and mango chutney and stacked on a crispy kumara rosti, served with seasonal greens
Chatham Island Blue Cod $32.00
Our Best Seller - Sourced from the Chatham Islands, world known for quality blue cod. beer battered or grilled served with steak fries and a summer salad.
Blue Cheese Spinach and Pear Rolled Filo (V) $22.00
A combination made in heaven, juicy pears, tasty blue cheese and spinach encased in a crispy filo pastry and finished with a pear syrup and salad greens
Famous Beef Fillet $36.00
230g beef fillet cooked to your liking, served with seasonal veges and kumara rosti and your choice of creamy mushroom, blue-cheesed butter or pepper sauce
Surf 'n Turf $42.00
Our famous beef fillet cooked to your liking, served with prawns, mussels and a juicy scallop in a creamy sauce, served with salad and minted gourmet potatoes
KIDS MENU: ( available for children 12 years and under only)
Kids Chicken nuggets & fries $14.00
Chicken & Cheese wrap and fries $14.00
Battered Snapper, salad & Fries $14.00
Sausages, Egg and Chips $14.00
ALL KIDS MEALS COME WITH AN ICE BLOCK OR ICE CREAM SUNDAE (Chocolate, caramel and strawberry) and small drink
Double shot of espresso, your choice of liquear and served with vanilla ice cream
4 Way Cheesecake Tasting Platter $12.00
Black Doris Plum Crumble $12.00
Summer Fruit Sponge $12.00
Warmed Chocolate Mississippi Mud Cake $12.00
Beverage Match: Johnnie Walker Double Black ADD $6.00
ICE CREAM SUNDAE $12.00
Choice of chocolate Cointreau Flake, Caramarshmellow or Berry Fruit
(Half sized sundae available $8.00)
Cheese Board For One: $17.00
For Two $32.00
Blue Cheese, Feta, Chedder and Camembert, served with an assortment of crackers, fruit and our famous pear and fig Chutney
- Cooked lunches, full mains & bar snacks available all day
- Full bar facilities: alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages available at all times
- Affordable, seasonal menus, featuring local dishes, such as premium Canterbury lamb, our famous beef fillet and quality farmed salmon (items subject to availability)
- Dinner(available from 5pm): a tempting choice of a' la carte dishes covering an extensive range of cuisine. Mains are priced from around $28 and light meals for $16+
- A diverse wine list, featuring regional product and top-rated varieties from around the country and across the Tasman!
- A sumptuous selection of desserts and after-dinner beverages
- Great coffee!
- Gluten and lactose-free menu items available upon request, and most special dietary requirements can be catered for casual group gatherings.
- Platters/bar nibbles for casual group gatherings can also be arranged.
"Come in and experience some of our fabulous food, warm and inviting ambience, and some friendly, helpful service, all in an 'up-beat' and refreshing environment." George & Julie Ridgen
* Closed Christmas and Boxing Days . NO 'Surcharge' applies to Public Holiday Trading.
Group reservations of all sizes are welcome at Terrace winebar & Restaurant
Bookings are recommended at all times of the year, in particular,weekends and during 'peak tourist season' - generally throughout the New Zealand Christmas / Summer, and during local School Holiday periods.
- (Approximately) 70+seat restaurant with fully licensed bar
- Good wheelchair access & disabled toilet
- Walking distance to local stores, park, motel, art gallery, cash-flow machine, postshop, chemist, beauty & medical facilities, physiotherapy/gym, gift shops and service stations
- Large screen TV for all major local & international sports events
- Relaxing and private covered and uncovered courtyard area (appox. 40 seats) for alfresco dining
- Large Deck looking out towards Mt Hutt
- Value for money!
- An approachable & service-orientated team of knowledgeable staff
- Visa and Master Card accepted.
- Gift vouchers also available
- 2013 - 2014 Entertainment Book Vouchers accepted.