Garlic Mustard French Stick $7.00
Six pieces of toasted French Stick coated in a Whole Grain Mustard and Garlic Butter
Buffalo Chicken Wings $15.00
Marinated & slow cooked in a Tangy BBQ sauce
Soup of the Day $12.00
Please ask your server for todays Flavour, served with a bread roll
Prawn Duo $16.00
Juicy crumbed Prawn Cutlets mixed with Garlic Prawn Twisters served with sweet
Chili,Aioli and Tartare dipping sauces
Spicy Chicken Wontons $14.00
Tender Chicken & Spices encased in a crispy Wonton served with Sweet n Sour Dipping Sauce
Chatham Island Blue Cod - 1/2 size $24.00
Beer Battered or Grilled Blue Cod served with our homemade Coleslaw and Steak Fries
Seafood Vol au Vent $23.00
Variety of Seafood in a creamy Capsicum, Chili & Garlic sauce, a-top a Vol au Vent, served with our homemade coleslaw
Juicy venison slices served upon a vegetable and lettuce salad with an Italian Dressing
Lamb Rogan Josh $19.00
Spicy Lamb pieces slow cooked in a Rogan Josh Curry served with Rice & Naan bread
Pumpkin, Spinach & Ricotta Fritters (v) $19.00
Plump homemade fritters served with salad, homemade beetroot chutney and sour cream.
Venison Salad $25.00
Terrace Famous Beef Fillet $36.00
Our Famous Beef Fillet cooked to your liking served with Potato Croquettes, seasonal vegetables and your choice of Garlic Sauce, Mushroom Sauce or Peppercorn Sauce.
Chatham Island Blue Cod $34.00
Beer Battered or Grilled Blue Cod served with our Homemade Coleslaw and Steak Fries
Porterhouse Steak $29.00
Cooked the way you like and served with our Homemade Coleslaw, Steak Fries, two Eggs and Garlic Butter
Lamb Rack $32.00
Cooked medium rare and served with a Kumara and Spinach Mash in a Red Wine Jus
Grilled Salmon $34.00
Grilled Salmon Steak drizzled with a Mint and Basil sauce, served with Potato Croquettes & our Homemade Coleslaw
Creamy Mushroom Gnocchi (v) $23.00
Mushroom Gnocchi in a creamy sauce spirnkled with Parmesan Cheese
Chicken and Bacon Stack $29.00
Layers of Chicken and Bacon upon a Garlic Mash & Seasonal Vegetables and a creamy Champagne sauce
KIDS MENU: ( available for children 12 years and under only)
Chicken nuggets & Hot Dogs $14.00
Served with Fries and Tomato Sauce
Chicken Mini Roast $14.00
Served with Potato mash and seasonal Vegetables
Battered Snapper, Coleslaw & Fries $14.00
Battered Snapper served with our Homemade Coleslaw & Fries, served with Tartare & Tomato Sauce
Mini Cheese Burger $14.00
Served with Fries and Tomato Sauce
Mini Nachos $14.00
Nacho Chips and Mince with Grilled Cheese served with Sour Cream and Sweet Chili (on the side)
ALL KIDS MEALS COME WITH AN ICE BLOCK OR ICE CREAM SUNDAE (Chocolate, caramel and strawberry) and small drink
Double shot of espresso, your choice of liquear and served with vanilla ice cream
4 Way Cheesecake Tasting Platter $14.00
Sticky Date Pudding & Butterscotch Sauce $12.00
ICE CREAM SUNDAE $12.00
Choice of chocolate & Kahlua, Peach & Passionfruit
(Half sized sundae available $8.00)
Apricot Crumble & Icecream $13.00
Chocolate Brownie with Raspberry Coulis $12.00
Cheese Board For One: $17.00
Selection of Cheeses and Crackers with a Chutney Spread
GF options available, Please ask your Server
- Cooked lunches, full mains & bar snacks available all day
- Full bar facilities: alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages available at all times
- Affordable, seasonal menus, featuring local dishes, such as premium Canterbury lamb, our famous beef fillet and quality farmed salmon (items subject to availability)
- Dinner(available from 5pm): a tempting choice of a' la carte dishes covering an extensive range of cuisine. Mains are priced from around $28 and light meals for $16+
- A diverse wine list, featuring regional product and top-rated varieties from around the country and across the Tasman!
- A sumptuous selection of desserts and after-dinner beverages
- Great coffee!
- Gluten and lactose-free menu items available upon request, and most special dietary requirements can be catered for casual group gatherings.
- Platters/bar nibbles for casual group gatherings can also be arranged.
"Come in and experience some of our fabulous food, warm and inviting ambience, and some friendly, helpful service, all in an 'up-beat' and refreshing environment." George & Julie Ridgen
* Closed Christmas and Boxing Days . NO 'Surcharge' applies to Public Holiday Trading.
Group reservations of all sizes are welcome at Terrace winebar & Restaurant
Bookings are recommended at all times of the year, in particular,weekends and during 'peak tourist season' - generally throughout the New Zealand Christmas / Summer, and during local School Holiday periods.
- (Approximately) 70+seat restaurant with fully licensed bar
- Good wheelchair access & disabled toilet
- Walking distance to local stores, park, motel, art gallery, cash-flow machine, postshop, chemist, beauty & medical facilities, physiotherapy/gym, gift shops and service stations
- Large screen TV for all major local & international sports events
- Relaxing and private covered and uncovered courtyard area (appox. 40 seats) for alfresco dining
- Large Deck looking out towards Mt Hutt
- Value for money!
- An approachable & service-orientated team of knowledgeable staff
- Visa and Master Card accepted.
- Gift vouchers also available
- 2013 - 2014 Entertainment Book Vouchers accepted.